df-Dry Fig/Anjeer (अंजीर) 500g
₨ 1.00 ₨ 845.00
Dry Figs are a unique fruit resembling a teardrop. They’re about the size of your thumb, filled with hundreds of tiny seeds.
Benifits & Nutrients:-
· Dried figs are a powerhouse of nutrition. They are rich in vitamin A, C and K, B vitamins, iron, magnesium, copper, zinc, magnesium and potassium.
· This dry fruit is an amazing remedy for constipation which can give you noticeable results in a few uses only.
· Dried figs are loaded with zinc, magnesium, iron and vitamins which can boost hair health.
· They are also good source of both calcium and potassium. These minerals can work together to improve bone density.
· Dried figs can simply be eaten, used in a recipe as is, or simmered for several minutes in water or fruit juice to make them plumper and juicier. This can be topped on ice cream, yoghurt or desserts.
· It is commonly used in the making of halwa, barfi, rolls, milk shakes, and chutneys.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.