df-Black Dates/Kalo Chokada (कालो छोकड़ा) 1kg
₨ 1.00 ₨ 425.00
Dried dates are very sweet, with a rich, deep flavour and a lush, slightly chewy texture.
· Black date or Kalo chokada is a laxative food.
· Potassium in dry dates can decrease bone loss in postmenopausal women with osteopenia.
· Dates help maintain bone mass.
· Helps improve memory and learning.
· Improves immune system.
· One dried date or Chokada provides nearly 140 milligrams of potassium.
· Each little date contains over two milligrams of choline, a B vitamin.
· Black dates contain high percentage of carbohydrates, protein, vitamins and dietry fibre.
· Generally used in puddings.
· Soaked and eaten.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.