df-Black Dates/Kalo Chokada (कालो छोकड़ा) 200g
₨ 0.00 ₨ 80.00
Dried dates are very sweet, with a rich, deep flavour and a lush, slightly chewy texture.
- Black date or Kalo chokada is a laxative food.
- Potassium in dry dates can decrease bone loss in postmenopausal women with osteopenia.
- Dates help maintain bone mass.
- Helps improve memory and learning.
- Improves immune system.
- One dried date or Chokada provides nearly 140 milligrams of potassium.
- Each little date contains over two milligrams of choline, a B vitamin.
- Black dates contain high percentage of carbohydrates, protein, vitamins and dietry fibre.
- Selenium is also found in dates.
- Generally used in puddings
- Soaked and eaten
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.