df-Green Raisin/Hariyo Dakh (हरियो किसमिस) 100g
₨ 0.00 ₨ 75.00
Green Raisins are dry fruit, obtained from dried grapes. They are green, seedless and sun dried.
Benifits & Nutrients:-
· Green Raisins are rich in iron, thus they prevent iron deficiency, anemia, and help in making red blood cells.
· They provide fibre which helps in digestion.
· They have good calcium content which is required for bones and helps to prevent osteoporosis.
· Green Raisins are nutritious, give high energy and contain low-fat food. These help in keeping the skin healthy and beautify.
· Green raisins are used in preparations like jellies, jams and cakes. These can also be used in dishes and curries to add sweetness.
· The best way to consume these delicious bite-size dry green raisin is by soaking them in water and eating early morning at empty stomach. Thus,eating soaked raisins can help in constipation and regulating the bowel movements. This will result in a better digestive system.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.