df-Black Raisin/Kalo Dakh (कालो किसमिस) 1kg
₨ 1.00 ₨ 870.00
Black raisin, the most popular variety of dried grape, is widely known for its sugary taste and juicy flavour.
Benifits & Nutrients:-
· Good source of essential nutrients, minerals, and energy in the form of calories and sugars. Thus, it can help you to support your weight loss goals and will make you feel full for a longer time.
· Full of natural sugars and can help the body to control its cravings without adding to the calories intake.
· High amount of iron and B-complex vitamins in them which can cure anaemia.
· Rich in potassium which can help you to balance the salt content in your body and thus, regulate your blood pressure.
· Rich in vitamin B and C.
· These vitamins help strengthen immunity and thus, making the body less susceptible to infections.
· Black Raisin may be eaten raw or used in cooking, baking, and brewing.
· Rinse 15-30 raisins in running water and add them to a cup of drinking water. Let them soak overnight and eat them the next morning on an empty stomach.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.