df-Red Raisin/Rato Dakh (रातो किसमिस) 500g
₨ 1.00 ₨ 660.00
Red raisins is made from red-skinned grapes, although not much different in final colour or size from black raisins.
Benifits & Nutrients:-
· Red Raisins are a rich source of energy, vitamins, iron, minerals, and electrolytes.
· The fiber content of red raisins is high as compared to grapes and is considered a natural laxative.
· It contains a high level of potassium and magnesium and are found to reduce acidity.
· Red Raisins have a high amount of vitamins and iron content that help in reducing anemia, and copper content in raisins helps in the production of red cells.
· They are also fat-free and cholesterol-free, high in antioxidants, and an excellent source of fiber.
· Red Raisins may be eaten raw or by soaking.It adds excellent flavor to just about any type of sweet. They are commonly consumed with yogurt, in sweets, in granola or cereal, and with oates.
· Raisins are high in iron and vitamin B which helps to cure anemia i.e. deficiency of hemoglobin in the body.
· “Timing of consuming soaked red raisins matters a lot. Therefore, the best time to eat them is early morning, on an empty stomach.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.