df-df-Dry Apricot/Khorpani (खुर्पानी)100g
₨ 1.00 ₨ 125.00
Apricots are stone fruits also known as Armenian Plums.Round and yellow ,apricots look like a smaller version of a peach but share the
tartness of purple plums.They're extremely nutritious and have many health
benefits, such as improved digestion and eye health.
Benifits & Nutrients:-
• Apricots are low in calories and fat while also an excellent source of vitamins A and C.
• It contains numerous antioxidants, most notably flavonoids. They help protect your body from oxidative stress, which is linked to many chronic diseases.
• Apricots are an excellent source of beta carotene, lutein, zeaxanthin, and vitamins C and E. These nutrients protect your eyes against damage.
• This dry fruit is also a good source of soluble fiber, which feeds your healthy gut bacteria and may boost digestive health.
• Apricots are naturally high in water, which is important for staying hydrated.
Dried apricots make for a quick, delicious snack or an easy addition to your favorite meal. You can add them to your diet in a variety of ways, including:-
• stirred into trail mix or granola.
• eaten fresh as a snack.
• sliced and added to yogurt or salad.
• used in jams, preserves, and salsas.
• added to desserts like pies, cakes, and pastries.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.