df-Pumpkin Seed/Farsi Biya (फर्सी बीया) 1kg
₨ 1.00 ₨ 980.00
The small oval-shaped pumpkin seeds referred to as pepitas are a powerhouse of nutrients which is rich in magnesium, iron and fibre, the seeds make for a healthy and crunchy snack.
Benifits & Nutrients:-
· Pumpkin seeds are a healthy food rich in nutrients that may support weight loss and maintenance goals, such as protein, fiber, and unsaturated fatty acids.
· Pumpkin seeds are rich in vitamins and minerals like manganese and vitamin K, both of which are important in helping wounds heal.
· It contain a wealth of antioxidants. Vitamin C, vitamin E, and beta carotene support eye health and prevent degenerative damage in older adults.
· Pumpkin seeds contain omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, antioxidants, and fiber. This combination has benefits for both the heart and liver.
· The fiber in pumpkin seeds helps lower the total amount of cholesterol in the blood and decrease the risk of heart disease.
· Whole pumpkin seeds can be eaten raw or roasted for a delicious, crunchy snack.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.