df-Sunflower Seed/Surya Mukhi Biya (सुर्यमुखी बिया) 500g
₨ 1.00 ₨ 280.00
Sunflower seeds come from the large flower heads of the sunflower plant. The edible variety has a mild, nutty flavor.
Benifits & Nutrients:-
· Sunflower seeds are excellent sources of several nutrients — including vitamin E and selenium.
· These seeds contain nutrients and plant compounds that help reduce your risk of inflammation, heart disease and type 2 diabetes.
· It may help lower blood pressure,cholesterol and blood sugar as they contain vitamin E, magnesium, protein, linoleic fatty acids and several plant compounds.
· Sunflower seeds are tasty right from the bag. But if you think outside the box, you’ll find many more ways to include them in your eating plan. Here are some ideas:-
· add to green salad, fruit salad and tuna salad.
· stir into your morning oatmeal.
· layer with yogurt and fresh fruit to create a parfait.
· sprinkle onto yogurt and ice cream.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.