jb-Aap Chaap Pat
₨ 0.00 ₨ 30.00
- According to the science of Ayurveda, every part of the Peepal tree - the leaf, bark, shoot, seeds and fruit has several medicinal benefits.
- Peepal tree leaves contain glucose, asteriod and mennos, phenolic, while its bark is rich in vitamin K, tanins and phaetosteroline.
- Peepal is a storehouse of medicinal value and is used to treat many ailments and diseases, ranging from asthma and skin diseases, to kidney and various blood-related problems.
- It is worshipped by Hindu devotees.
Bar and Peepal trees with paan (betel leaf filled with areca nut and other items), supari (areca nut), fruits, and incense among other things.
- The women, praying for the longevity of their husband, as they worship Bar and peepal leaf.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.