jb-Bojho (बोझो) 50g
₨ 15.00 ₨ 35.00
(Bojho in Nepali) of a family: Araceae is a semi-evergreen perennial herbal plant with scented rhizomes, arching tapered reed-like leaves and yellow-green flowers and indigenous to Nepal and India.
Benefits of Bojho:-
1. Sore throat is cured.
2. Works to heal body or joint pain.
3. Bojho can be consumed to reduce mental stress.
4. It is also useful in hysteria and insomnia.
5. It works to increase memory.
6. Bojho is considered effective in controlling high blood pressure.
7. Bojho helps to normalize breathing speed. It works effectively in asthma.
8. Bojho is also useful for expelling stomach gas, defecating and vomiting.
- It is used as an analgesic for the relief of toothache or headache, to cure /prevent a hangover, to treat a cough, as a carminative for colic, to treat diabetes, to reduce bowel pains, to lessen swelling and for constipation, to cure fevers, for asthma and bronchitis, and as sedative.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.