jb-Kalo Tito Jeera (कालो जीरा) 100g
₨ 0.00 ₨ 220.00
- Organic Wild Forest Bitter Cumin Seeds.
- Kalo Jeera (also spelled as Kalijiri & Kaali Jeeri) is seed of plant Centratherum Anthelminticum.
- It is popular in combination with Ajwain and Methi for reducing weight and improving digestive health.
- It is used for the treatment of the skin diseases in which it helps to reduce itching and skin irritation.
- Kalo Jeera is an excellent Ayurvedic medicine for roundworm, tapeworm and thread worm, which can also be present in the gut.
- It also increases appetite, but its bitter taste may provoke nausea in some bitter taste sensitive people.
- It is believed to be the blood purifier (correctly detoxifier) because it removes the toxins from the blood and increases their elimination.
- Health experts do not recommend Bitter Black Cumin Seeds for pregnant women.
- Kalo Tito Jeera 100gm of packet.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.