jb-Chiraito (चिरैतो) 20g
₨ 25.00 ₨ 55.00
- Chiraito is a biennial herb and whole part of this plant is traded.
- Chiraito is an important medicinal herb used for curing various diseases.
- This plant is given for malarial fever. The plant is dipped in water overnight and the bitter juice is taken the next morning.
- It is also used in common ailments like cough, cold, and fever.
- Chirata is generally considered to be safe to be taken in the form of a beverage. As with everything, excessive use is not advisable, and you must be careful of the quantity of Chiraito herb in your drink; not to mention that excess of it can make your taste buds incredibly bitter.
- Please consult ayurvedic doctor before consuming.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.