jb-Shikakai Tukra (टुक्रा सिकाकाई ) 500g
₨ 1.00 ₨ 170.00
Shikakai which means “fruit for hair” is a part of the traditional Indian Ayurvedic medicine. It is an herb especially used for controlling hair fall and dandruff. Shikakai Benefits:-
- Shikakai is an herb especially used for controlling hair fall and dandruff.
- Shikakai can be used alone or in combination with reetha and amla as a shampoo to help manage hair fall and prevent dandruff due to its cleansing and antifungal properties.
- It provides shine to the hair as well as prevents its greying.
-The herbal remedy of Shikakai for hair growth has been coming down through ages.
- Soak shikakai pods, reetha, and amla in water overnight.
- Boil the water the following day until all the ingredients soften up.
- Strain the mixture properly and use it as a shampoo for your hair.
- Shikakai 500g of packet.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.