kr-Flax Seed/Aalas (आलस ) 1kg
₨ 1.00 ₨ 355.00
Flax seed is a plant-based food that provides healthful fat, antioxidants, and fiber.
- Aalas or flax seeds are rich in the omega-3 fatty acid ALA, lignans and fiber.
- Flax seed is commonly used to improve digestive health or relieve constipation.
- It may also help lower total blood cholesterol and low-density lipoprotein cholesterol levels, which may help reduce the risk of heart disease.
- They can be used to improve digestive health, blood pressure and bad cholesterol.
- It can be consumed by mixing a teaspoon of flax seed to your hot or cold breakfast cereal or with yogurt.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.