kr-Black Cardamom/Alaichi (अलैची) 200g
₨ 1.00 ₨ 415.00
Black cardamom is a popular Indian spice, called badi elaichi or kali elaichi, that is used in many of the cuisine's
signature dishes. It is in the form of seed pods, which are dark brown
to black in color and take on a smokey flavor due to the way they are
Benifits & Nutrients:-
- It may help lower blood pressure, most likely due to its antioxidant and diuretic properties.
- Black Cardamom may fight cancer and stop the growth of tumors in mice and test tubes.
- Black Cardamom may help protect cells from damage and slow down and prevent inflammation in your body.
- The seeds of the black cardamom have antiseptic and anti-bacterial properties that protect against infections, further boosting the immunity system.
- It is often used to treat bad breath and is a component of some chewing gums.
- Black Cardamom pods can be used in soups, chowders, casseroles and marinades for a smoky flavor. It also goes well in rice puddings, cakes, ginger fig chutney, payasam etc.
- Black Cardamom is also used in preparing garam masala, which is commonly used to flavour Indian curries, snacks and rice preparations too.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.