₨ 1.00 ₨ 30.00
- Arrowroot is a white, flavorless powder most often used to thicken sauces, soups, and other foods like fruit pie fillings.
- It is comprised of starches extracted from various tropical tubers, including Maranta arundinacea, the arrowroot plant.
- Arrowroot powder is similar in use to cornstarch and has twice the thickening power of wheat flour.
- It is neutral in flavor and adds a glossy finish to foods.
- Arrowroot is gluten-free, vegan, and paleo-friendly, and also has a very long shelf life.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.