₨ 1.00 ₨ 80.00
Benifits & Nutrients: -
- Arrowroot is a starchy vegetable with a significant amount of protein and several minerals.
- Arrowroot is a white, flavorless powder most often used to thicken sauces, soups, and other foods like fruit pie fillings.
- Arrowroot Powder is rich in potassium, B6-vitamins and iron.
- Arrowroot powder is similar in use to cornstarch and has twice the thickening power of wheat flour.
- Arrowroot reduced diarrhoea and had a long-term effect on constipation. It also eased abdominal pain.
- Arrowroot powder is frequently used as a thickening agent for foods like sauces, puddings, and jellies, as well as an ingredient in baked goods like cookies and cakes or a gluten-free replacement for wheat flour.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.