kr-Baking powder (बेकिङ्ग पाउडर) 200g
₨ 1.00 ₨ 65.00
Baking powder is a fine white powder, which is used as a leavening agent. It helps dough ,batter etc. to rise well. Baking Powder is combination of an acid (cream of tartar) and alkali (Baking Soda).
Baking Powder Nutrition Facts:-
-Baking powder has 10 calories and 1 gram of carbs in one teaspoon. The carbs come from the naturally occurring starch in the baking powder.
- There is no fat in baking powder.
- Baking powder does not contain any protein.
- Baking powder contains a few vitamins and minerals.
- Baking powder is a cooking product that helps batter rise.
- It works by releasing carbon dioxide gas into a batter or dough through an acid-base reaction, causing bubbles in the wet mixture to expand and thus leavening the mixture.
- Baking powder should be kept in a covered container in the cool dark place (the pantry) away from moisture.
- Baking powder is used to increase the volume and lighten the texture of baked goods.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.