kr-Almondette Seeds/Chirauji Dana (चिरोंजी) 100g
₨ 1.00 ₨ 345.00
Chirauji is a nutty seed that comes from the plant which goes by the botanical name Buchanania lanzan has a sweet and salty taste.
Nutritional Content of Chirauji:-
- Chirauji seeds are a pretty good source of protein with a relatively low-fat content and calorific value.
- Chirauji seeds are the host of healthful nutrients include vitamin B1, B2 and C as well as niacin.
- It also contains minerals like iron ,calcium and phosphorus.
Benefits of Chirauji:-
- Chirauji is considered as an effective aphrodisiac, and maybe used to improve reproductive health.
- Chirauji must be extensively used in dishes prepared in summers,as it has a cooling effect on the body.
- Chirauji seeds make excellent face packs, and the oil extracted from these seeds keeps the skin moisturised and helps to remove dark spots and blemishes.
- Chirauji seeds are often ground and mixed with gram flour and curd, honey and lemon, or rose water and multani mato (fuller's Earth) to make cleansing scrubs. These scrubs protect the skinagainst infections and prevent acne.
-It may be used to cure to clear nasal congestion and severe cold.
- Chirauji is low in calories, but extremely rich in protein and dietary fibre, which keeps your hunger pangs at bay.
-Chironji seeds can be eaten raw.
- They are added to various food preparations like halwa, kheer etc. for garnishing. However, seeds can also be roasted or fried to enhance the flavor.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.