kr-Cinamon/Dalchini (दालचिनी) 100g
₨ 1.00 ₨ 65.00
- Cinnamon contains large doses of antioxidants that prevent free radical growth in the body. It slows down the ageing process of the body.
- Cinnamon has been tested as the highest antioxidant herb, and when compared with other herbs, it ranks seventh in antioxidants among Spices.
- Cinnamon has anti inflammatory properties and helps in lowering chances of heart attacks, strokes, high blood pressure and other related diseases.
- The bacteria growth inside the mouth leads to building up of plaque and other diseases in the teeth. Cinnamon has abundant antibacterial qualities and keep the teeth healthy, if taken regularly.
- Cinnamon helps in weight loss. This is because cinnamon helps in slow break up of food in the digestive system.
- Cinnamon is a natural aphrodisiac, and is found to increase the sexual drive. It is also used in the infertility treatment.
- Cinnamon is found to improve the production of collagen in the body, and this helps in keeping the skin young and firm.
• Cinnamon is used mainly as an aromatic condiment and flavouring additive in a wide variety of cuisines, sweet and savoury dishes, breakfast cereals, snackfoods, tea and traditional foods.
• The cinnamon used as a spice and medicine has a distinct fragrance and sweetness to it.
- Cinnamon is roasted or sun dried and then used as a garam masala.
• It is also used in sweets, cakes , cookies, pulao, biryani, drinks etc. Cinnamon is an essential ingredient in making masala tea.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.