kr-Cinamon/Dalchini (दालचिनी) 1kg
₨ 1.00 ₨ 555.00
Cinnamon is a spice obtained from the inner bark of several tree species from the genus Cinnamomum.
Health Benefits of Cinnamon:-
- Cinnamon contains large doses of antioxidants that prevent free radical growth in the body.
It slows down the ageing process of the body.
- Cinnamon has been tested as the highest antioxidant herb, and when compared with other herbs, it ranks seventh in antioxidants among Spices
- It has anti inflammatory properties and helps in lowering chances of heart attacks, strokes, high blood pressure and other related diseases.
- It has abundant antibacterial qualities and keep the teeth healthy, if taken regularly.
- Cinnamon helps in weight loss.
- It helps in slow break up of food in the digestive system.
- Cinnamon is a natural aphrodisiac, and is found to increase the sexual drive.
- Cinnamon is found to improve the production of collagen in the body, and this helps in keeping the skin young and firm.
- Cinnamon is used mainly as an aromatic condiment and flavouring additive in a wide variety of cuisines, sweet and savoury dishes, breakfast cereals, snackfoods, tea and traditional foods. '
- The cinnamon used as a spice and medicine has a distinct fragrance and sweetness to it.
- Cinnamon is roasted or sun dried and then used as a garam masala.
• It is also used in sweets, cakes , cookies, pulao, biryani, drinks etc. Cinnamon is an essential ingredient in making masala tea.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.