kr-Coriander Seed/Dhaniya Biya (धनिया बीया) 400g
₨ 0.00 ₨ 120.00
Coriander is one of the oldest of herbs and spices.Coriander seed has a warm and subtle flavour with a slight citrus hint.
Benefits & Nutrients:-
- Coriander is a rich source of nutrients like vitamins and iron.
- Coriander may lower blood sugar by activating certain enzymes.
- Coriander is full of antioxidants that demonstrate immune-boosting, anticancer, anti-inflammatory, and neuroprotective effects.
- Coriander may protect your heart by lowering blood pressure and LDL (bad) cholesterol while increasing HDL (good) cholesterol.
- Coriander contains antioxidants that may protect your skin from aging and sun damage. It may also help treat mild skin rashes.
- Coriander seeds are usually toasted and ground before using; otherwise, they can have a tough texture to chew.
- Ground coriander is used as a spice in dishes like curry and in baked goods.
- Soak a spoonful of coriander seeds in a glass of water overnight. Strain in morning and consume its water.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.