kr-Coriander Powder/Dhaniya Dhulo (धनिया धुलो) 200g
₨ 1.00 ₨ 95.00
Coriander powder is derived from the seeds of the coriander plant. It adds a mild flavour and aroma to sweet and savoury food preparations.
- The hypoglycaemic property of coriander powder plays a crucial role in reducing the blood sugar level of the body.
- Enriched with essential nutrients like Vitamin A, C, folic acid, and beta-carotene, regular consumption of coriander powder helps ward off infections like common cough, cold and flu symptoms.
-The abundance of fibre in coriander seed powder makes it a natural digestive having hot potency.
- Being a powerhouse of antioxidants, coriander powder holds high significance in promoting heart functions and reducing the risk of heart ailments.
- Coriander seeds also work as instant mouth fresheners. A lot of toothpaste may contain some amount of Coriander for it’s amazing flavour and antiseptic properties.
- Coriander powder can be used in many different dishes.Few suggestion on the uses of ground coriander are: Add to make curries, soups and stews.
- Make spice rubs and spice blends for marinades, spice mixes and sauces.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.