kr-Alum Stone/Fitkiri (फिटकरी) 500g
₨ 1.00 ₨ 50.00
Alum stone or Fitkiri, is an acceptable white-colored salt-like substance. It is a combination of aluminum sulfate and potassium sulfate.
- Alum is an effective remedy for teeth and gums related problems.
- Alum (aluminum sulfate) is a nontoxic liquid mainly used in water purification treatment.
- Alum is useful in minor bleeding cuts which helps to control bleeding and accelerates the healing process.
- It helps in quick healing of the wound, decreases swelling and brings back the normal texture of the skin.
- As an aftershave lotion: Alum helps to stop bleeding from shaving cuts, helps to heal the skin and adds a natural glow to it.
- For bad breath: Add one gram of alum and a pinch of rock salt to a glass of warm water, stir till they are dissolved, then rinse the mouth with it.
- For bleeding gums, weak teeth, and dental caries: Make a paste of one gram of alum, a pinch of cinnamon and some rock salt. Gently massage this on the gums and then wash the mouth.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.