kr-Mace Flower/Jaipatri (जाइपत्री) 1kg
₨ 1.00 ₨ 4,645.00
Mace is commonly known as Jaipatri.Mace Spice (Jaipatri) is crimson red in color and appears like a thick thread. Mace Spice is extracted from the seed of nutmeg plant, dried in the sun before sold in the market. It is sold as a powder or as a whole. Mace is used in food preparations for its aromatic flavor.
- Mace Spice (Jaipatri) regulates the digestive system.
- Mace Spice or Jaipatri spice also regulates bowel movements, cures nausea and diarrhea.
- It also ensures good dental health too. It eradicates dental problems like bleeding gums along with effective control over bad breath.
- Jaipatri or mace spice improves the heart functioning because it has sumptuous amount of potassium which is an important mineral to keep a human heart health.
- Mace effectively treats cold and cough. It is used for preparing cough syrups and vaporubs for getting relief from common cold.
- Mace is filled with vitamins, minerals, and anti-oxidants that includes essential compounds that are popular for anti-inflammatory abilities. Mace effectively treats inflammatory conditions like joint pains, arthritis.
- Mace is used in food preparations for its aromatic flavor. Subsequently, it is used in flavoring stews, curries, pickles, sauces, and ketchup. Mace is added to sweet puddings, muffins, cakes and breads to impart its flavor.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.