kr-Nutmeg/Jaiphal (जाइफल) 1kg
₨ 1.00 ₨ 1,865.00
Nutmeg is a spice made from the seed of the nutmeg tree (Myristica fragrant), a native Indonesian evergreen tree. Nutmeg is the inner seed, while mace is the red, lace-like substance that covers the seed.
Benefits of Nutmeg:-
- Nutmeg is very useful in clearing throat, cough, asthma, throat pain, irritable bowel syndrome and diarrhea due to its water absorbing and sputum absorbing properties.
- It reduces bad breath in mouth, moisture in mouth and excessive thirst.
- It is used to relieve bloating, flatulence and abdominal pain, to balance the blood sugar levels and to treat urinary tract infections.
- It can relieve nausea and vomiting.
- Nutmeg or Jaiphal can reduce the allergic rhinitis.
- It is a natural detoxifier which improves the skin tone and complexion.
- It improves deep sleep and treats insomnia.
- Paste made of Jaiphal can relieve headache and joint pains.
- Jaiphal is used to treat cold in infants , relive depression, boosts immunity and resistance power.
- A pinch of nutmeg spice powder is used in baking, curries, sweets, beverages like tea and mulled wine.
- Jaiphal is valued as a potent aphrodisiac, digestive stimulant, essential oil easing the pain associated with headaches and treats common cold, cough and asthma.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.