kr-Cumin Powder/Jeera Dhulo (जीरा धुलो) 200g
₨ 1.00 ₨ 125.00
Cumin is a spice made from the dried seed of a plant known as Cuminum cyminum, which is a member of the parsley family.
-Cumin powder has a variety of benefits ranging from helping improve your digestion to boosting your memory.
- Cumin may also prevent cancer cells from multiplying and help reduce pain with its anti-inflammatory properties.
- It may boost the immune system and help fight certain types of bacterial and fungal infections.
- Consuming ground cumin helps some people who are trying to losing weight.
- Cumin powder is a powerful ingredient used in ancient Ayurveda medicine.- Being a rich source of Iron, Cumin powder can help you deal with anaemia.
- Ground cumin is a quintessential spice in a variety of curries, marinades, soups, and a few spice blends, including curry powder, garam masala.
- It is best to be conservative when cooking with cumin as its flavor can easily overtake a dish.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.