kr-Nepalese Allium/Jimbu (जिम्बु) 500g
₨ 1.00 ₨ 2,580.00
Jimbu is an herb belonging to the onion family, grown and used extensively in Nepal. It is a seasonal herb, harvested between June and September. The herb, which has a taste in between onion and chives, is most commonly used dried.
Benefits of Allium:-
- It is use to cure various medicial illnesses such as flues and high altitude sickness.
- It also helps to trear stomach disorder.
-Jimbu treat cough and cold and has quality of healing sore throat.
- Jimbu is full of vitamin C and helps to inhibit the growth of harmful bacteria in the body.
- Jimbu also contributes to the formation of red blood cells and also helps to maintain healthy skin.
- Nepaless Allium/Jimbu used to flavor vegetables, pickles, and meat.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.