kr-Carom Seeds/Jwano (ज्वानो) 500g
₨ 0.00 ₨ 310.00
Seeds is a plant that produces small, seed-like fruits similar to
caraway and cumin.It has a strong, bitter taste with an
aroma similar to thyme.
Benifits & Nutrients:-
- Carom Seeds are incredibly nutritious, being rich in fiber, antioxidants, and other vitamins and minerals.
- Improve the flow of stomach acids, which can help to relieve indigestion,bloating and gas.
- They can provide relief from coughing as well as clear mucus from your nose, both of which make breathing easier.
- It can help in controlling overeating and keep our appetite in check.
- Carom Seeds water which is also known as ‘oma water’ can help to cure the indigestion problems caused in pregnant women and can also solve the occurrence of irregular periods.
- You can add a teaspoon of carom seeds to vegetarian dishes such as stir fries, lentils and legumes. When making deep fried items like tempura or pakoras, carom seeds helps to improve digestion and taste of the dish.
- You can also add to breads for a thyme like flavor or also add carom seeds to fruit, spice rubs and even soups.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.