kr-Clove/Lwang (ल्वांग) 50g
₨ 1.00 ₨ 110.00
Cloves are the flower buds of the clove tree,an evergreen also known as Syzygium aromaticum
found in both whole and ground forms.
- Cloves are best known as a sweet and aromatic spice, but they have also been used in traditional medicine.
- Cloves are low in calories but a rich source of manganese. They’re otherwise an insignificant source of nutrients.
- Cloves are high in antioxidants, including eugenol, which can help reduce oxidative stress.
- Cloves improve digestion by stimulating enzyme secretions and increases digestive motility.
- Cloves are best used for easing flatulence, gastric irritability, dyspepsia, and nause.Usages:-
- Clove for toothache, pain during dental work, dental plaque, hangover, indigestion, and many other conditions.
- Cloves can be used whole or ground. These small dark brown pods are used to spice up curries, season meats, enrich sauces like Worcestershire sauce, and even flavor spiced baked goods.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.