kr-Black Pepper Powder/Kalo Marich Dhulo (कालो मरिच धुलो) 100g
₨ 0.00 ₨ 220.00
- -Black pepper is perhaps the best-loved and most widely used spice in the world, adding both heat and depth of flavor to nearly any dish.
- -It comes from the berries of the pepper plant (Piper nigrum), native to Asia, which also produces green and white peppercorns.
- -Black pepper is the whole, partially ripened fruit.
- -Black pepper powder is naturally processed and powdered and is pure, fresh, and aromatic. Sourced locally from plantations of Munnar, it is processed in a way to enhance flavor, aroma, and oil content.
- -Crushed black pepper powder can be added in almost anything — from salads, sunny side-ups, and soups, to pasta, and even buttermilk.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.