kr-Fengureek Seed/Methi (मेथी) 1kg
₨ 1.00 ₨ 225.00
Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum-graecum) is an herb similar to clover. The seeds taste similar to maple syrup and are used in foods and medicine.
Benifits & Nutrients:-
- Fenugreek Seeds contains 35 calories and several nutrients including fiber,protein and carbs.
- It may be effective at increasing hair growth.
- Help in reducing the pain of menstrual cramps as well as other symptoms associated with menstruation.
- People with diabetes are often recommended to include fenugreek seeds in their diet because of the positive effects they can have on their health.
- Fenugreek Seeds have been used by women to increase their breast milk production.
- Help in preventing the accumulation of fat and improve the metabolism of lipids and glucose that help in weight loss.
- Fenugreek Seeds helps in lowering blood sugar levels, boosting testosterone ,may also reduce cholesterol levels and help with appetite control.
- Fenugreek Seed may be eaten as a sprout as is or add it to a salad. You can dry the seeds, grind them into a powder, and sprinkle on meat to give it more flavor or you can grind it into a paste and add it to curry ,pickle.
- Fenugreek seeds are often used as an at-home treatment for hair loss and dandruff.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.