kr-Monosodium Glutamate (MSG) 100g
₨ 1.00 ₨ 55.00
Glutamate (MSG) is the sodium form of amino acid, glutamic acid, and a
type of glutamate. MSG acts as a flavor enhancer when added to the food.
- MSG enhances the flavour of salty, savoury foods and is lower in sodium than salt which contains only a third of the amount of sodium you would find in salt.
- MSG is a bright, white powder similar to salt.
- Lower salt consumption of the individual by replacing MSG with salt.
- It is used to enhance the flavor of Chinese foods, soups, processed meats and canned vegetables,as a flavoring agent in Chinese dishes.
- It provides flavor to seasonings, sauces, snacks and soups.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.