kr-Kalonji/Mungralio (मुग्रेलो) 100g
₨ 1.00 ₨ 85.00
Kalonji is an annual flowering plant that can grow 8–35 inches (20–90 cm) tall.Its fruits contain numerous black seeds that have been used traditionally in Southeast Asian and Middle Eastern countries to treat diseases and conditions like diabetes, pain, and digestive tract problem.
- Kalonji seeds aid in weight loss when taken along with warm water.
- Kalonji seeds are a powerful natural diabetes treatment which aids in blood sugar regulation.
- Take kalonji seeds with mint leaves as recommended by Ayurveda for memory improvement.
- Kalonji may reduce the risk of heart disease by lowering inflammation and blood pressure, and by improving blood levels of fats like cholesterol and triglycerides.
- Mungralio usually lightly toasted and then ground or used whole to add flavor to bread or curry dishes.
- Some people also eat the seeds raw or mix them with honey or water. They can also be added to oatmeal, smoothies or yogurt.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.