kr-Nausadar (नौसादर) 1kg
₨ 1.00 ₨ 180.00
- Nausadar/Ammonium chloride is an inorganic compound with the formula NH4Cl.
- Nausadar is a colourless crystalline substance.
- It is highly soluble in water, readily forming a slightly acidic solution.
- It vaporizes without melting at 340 °C (644 °F) to form equal volumes of ammonia and hydrogen chloride.
- Nausadar/Ammonium Chloride is a systemic and urinary acidifying salt, helps maintain pH and exerts a mild diuretic effect. This is mainly used as a flux in preparing metals to be tin coated, galvanized, or soldered.
- Nausadar 1kg of packet.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.