kr-Copper Sulfate/Nilotutho (निलोतुठो) 100g
₨ 1.00 ₨ 50.00
- Copper sulfate/Nilotutho is that it is used to control bacteria and fungus growth on fruits, vegetables, and other crops, as it’s been registered for pesticide use in the United States since 1956.
- This includes mildew, which can cause leaf spots and plant spoilage, as copper sulfate binds to the proteins in fungus, damaging the cells and causing them to die.
- When combined with lime and water (called a Bordeaux mixture) copper sulfate works as a protective fungicide and is used to protect plants during seed treatment before they grow.
- Copper sulfate/Nilotutho is used as a fungicide, algaecide, root killer, and herbicide in both agriculture and non-agricultural settings.
- It is also used as an antimicrobial and molluscicide.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.