kr-Long Pepper/Pipala (पिपला) 50g
₨ 1.00 ₨ 95.00
Long pepper is also known as pipala and is a very unique spice to have in
your arsenal. It is the fruit of the piper lognum and unlike many other
fruits.Long pepper is dried under the sun, in slight shade, and then
used. This pepper is widely used in ayurvedic medicine.
Benifits & Nutrients:-
- Long pepper or pipala is rich in alkaloids, beta sitosterol, and analgesic.
- Helps in regulating the amount of sugar in the blood, making the condition far more manageable and harmless.
- It is known to boost digestion and useful in various digestive disorders such as: low appetite,flatulence,heart burn.
- Long Pepper is an effective home remedy in managing cough and cold.
- Long Pepper contains a component that has antipyretic property. Due to this, it may be useful in managing fever.
- Long Pepper helps to manage stomach ache due to gas or flatulence.
- Long Pepper is use in garam masala more than a single spice.
- Whole, dried Long pepper spikes can be used in marinades, stews and roasts.
- Put them in vegetable pickles (fresh or dried). Use them in soups the same way you might use a bay leaf. You can also steep them in tea with honey.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.