kr-Poppy Seed/Posh Dana (पोश दाना) 500g
₨ 1.00 ₨ 1,375.00
Poppy seeds are particularly rich in manganese, a trace element important for bone health and blood clotting.The tiny, kidney-shaped seeds have been harvested from dried seed pods by various civilizations for thousands of years.
- Poppy seeds are particularly rich in manganese, a trace element important for bone health and blood clotting.
- Being rich in copper and calcium, Poppy seeds help in improving bone health.
- The manganese in the poppy seeds helps in the production of the protein collagen that protects the bones from severe damage.
- Poppy seeds are a rich source of insoluble fiber and help in strengthening the digestive system and treating constipation effectively.
- They can be consumed in the form of a tea or made into a paste and mixed with warm milk to enjoy a blessed slumber.
- In foods, poppy seed is used to make cakes, pastries, filling, glaze, or porridge.
- In manufacturing, poppy seed oil is used to make soap, paint, and varnish.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.