kr-Sabudana (साबूदाना) 500g
₨ 0.00 ₨ 105.00
Sabudana, also known as tapioca pearl or sago, is a starch extracted from the roots of tapioca and processed into pearl-like spears.Due to its neutral flavor, it can also add texture to breads
and soups without affecting the taste.
- Sabudana is high in calories because it is basically made of starch.
- It contains a high amount of carbohydrates, making it a fast energy
- Pregnant women can also include sabudana in their diet as it helps in the healthy growth of the unborn child.
- The sabudana is also a good source of calcium and magnesium, which can help to make your bones stronger and improve their density.
- Sabudana are rich in carbs and low in other nutrients, you must use other foods like peanuts and veggies to make the dish more nutritious.
- Sabudana is very versatile and can be used
to prepare different kinds of dishes. You can make either sweet savoury
- Sabudana khichdi, papad, tikki and kheer are some easy and delicious dishes made from this food product.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.