kr-Jaggery/Khane Sakkhar (खाने सक्खर) 1kg
₨ 0.00 ₨ 130.00
Jaggery is a type of unrefined sugar made from sugar cane or palm. Jaggery is made by evaporating the water from sugar cane juice or palm sap. It is sold as a block, liquid or granules.
Benifits & Nutrients:-
- Jaggery is packed with calcium, magnesium, iron, potassium and phosphorus and even has trace amounts of zinc, copper, thiamin, riboflavin and niacin.
- Jaggery contains more nutrients than refined sugar because of its molasses content.
- It is usually consumed after meals and dessert. It stimulates the bowels and aids the release of digestive enzymes.
- Jaggery is packed with minerals like iron and phosphorus, which aid in the production of hemoglobin in the body.
- Jaggery is believed to be one of the best immune-boosting foods available to humankind.
- Jaggery is a great alternative to white sugar, which is known to increase your blood glucose levels and the risk of weight gain.
- Jaggery is often used as a sugar substitute in baking. It can also be used to sweeten drinks like tea and coffee.
- Jaggery can replace refined white sugar in foods and drinks.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.