kr-Dry Star Anise/Star Masala (स्टार मसला ) 1kg
₨ 1.00 ₨ 2,750.00
Star Anise is a small star-shaped fruit with one seed in each arm. It has an aniseed flavour and is used unripe in Asian cooking.
- Star Anise is rich in a variety of flavonoids and polyphenolic compounds that may contribute to its medicinal capacity.
- It has been useful in the medical realm for treating a variety of fungal, bacterial and viral infections.
- Star Anise also helps improve digestion, alleviate cramps and reduce nausea.
- Consuming star anise tea after meals helps treat digestive ailments such as bloating, gas, indigestion and constipation.
- Star Anise has a distinct licorice-like flavor. It’s a popular ingredient in Asian cuisine and can be used in soups, stews, broths, baked goods, desserts or steeped as a tea.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.