kr-Green Cardamom/Sukumel (सुकुमेल) 100g
₨ 1.00 ₨ 345.00
Green cardamom is known as true cardamom.Cardamom is a spice in the ginger family (Zingiberaceae) recognizable by its trigonal pod husks containing small black seeds.
- Green Cardamom help lower blood pressure, most likely due to its antioxidant and diuretic properties.
- The antioxidant compounds in cardamom may help protect cells from damage and slow down and prevent inflammation in your body.
- It may protect against digestive issues.
- It is often used to treat bad breath and is a component of some chewing gums. This is because cardamom might be able to kill common mouth bacteria and prevent cavities.
- Cardamom is a good source of minerals like potassium, calcium, and magnesium.
- Cardamon tea helps in flushing out toxins and keeps your internal systems clean.
- Green Cardamom is one of the ingredients used to make Nepali Garam Masala spice blends
-The most common way to use cardamom is in cooking or baking like Indian curries and stews,gingerbread cookies, bread and other baked goods.
- Cardamom used in many Indian preparations such as a creamy kheer or a rich biryani.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.