kr-Bay Leaf/Tejpat (तेज पात) 1kg
₨ 1.00 ₨ 225.00
The bay leaf is an aromatic leaf commonly used in cooking. It can be used whole or in a dried or ground form.
- Bay leaf are a rich source of vitamin A, vitamin C, iron, potassium, calcium, and magnesium.
- They have been proven to be useful in the treatment of migraines.
- It contains enzymes that help to breakdown proteins and digest food faster, helping to calm indigestion.
- Bay leaf tea can relax the body.
- It reduces blood pressure, improve blood circulation and decreases cholesterol levels.
- Bay leaf tea accelerates body metabolism and helps promote weight loss.
- Bay Leafs are used in soups, stews, brines, meat, seafood, vegetable dishes, and sauces.
- The leaves are most often used whole (sometimes in a bouquet garni) and removed before serving (they can be abrasive in the digestive tract).
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.