kr-White Sesame Seed/Seto Til (सेतो तिल) 1kg
₨ 1.00 ₨ 360.00
White Sesame seeds are flat, pear-shaped seeds with an off-white color.The seeds can be easily crushed or ground in hand and have a high oil content, creating a paste. White Sesame seeds have almost no aroma and an incredibly delicate, nut like flavor with a mildly sweet finish.
- White sesame seeds are especially rich in nutrients vital to bone health, including calcium.
- White Sesame seeds are a good source of thiamine, niacin, and vitamin B6, which are necessary for proper cellular function and metabolism.
- They have almost no aroma and an incredibly delicate, nut like flavor with a mildly sweet finish.
- Sesamin, a compound in white sesame seeds, may help reduce joint pain and support mobility in arthritis of the knee.
- White Sesame seeds may fight inflammation.
- White sesame seeds can sprinkle on top of salads, stir-fries, or soups. Toasting white sesame seeds makes them crunchier and can enhance their flavor.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.