ps-Sawa Lakh Batti (350-400/bundle)
₨ 1.00 ₨ 5,625.00
- Lakh Batti (Lakh meaning a hundred thousand and Batti meaning Lights) is a Hindu ceremony performed to bring upon divine in order to change the course of one's life.
- This ceremony is performed for many different reasons in the Hindu religion including;remembering the dead, to change the course of one's life, to give good fortune, to heal health problems and many other situations.
- Devotees wishing to get their wishes fulfilled by any deity of their choice pledge to light 'Lakh Batti':125,000 wick lamps.
- Once the deity fulfills the wishes, the devotees light 'Lakh Batti' at the temple,cotton wicks,sesame seeds oil,five-baked clay dishes,one tiny silver dish,one gold wick and another silver wick.
- Sawa Lakh Batti 350-400 bundles in 1 bundle with 125 bundles in packet.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.