ps-Chunari (चुनरी) 30cm X 55cm
₨ 0.00 ₨ 35.00
- Chunari is an integral part of festivities.
- Chunari is draped on head and shoulders like a scarf by women during religious functions, ceremonies and prayer rituals.
- It is draped around deity Idols and altars and thus made from auspicious colors.
- Often a chunri is used in altar as a seat for Idols and yantras and for adding color and festivity to the prayer room.
- This chunari can be used for any occassion - Satnarayan puja, ceremony, maata ki chowki.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.