ps-Rato Dhago (रातो धागो) 1 Roll
₨ 1.00 ₨ 30.00
- Red threads (Rato Dhago) are very common among the Hindus.
- Men as well as, women can wear it by doing a very small puja ritual.
- The red colour thread is usually tied on the right hand of men and unmarried women, while it is tied on the left hand for married women.
- You can find this thread in any temple. It is a cotton thread and was at first offered as a cloth to the deity.
- On the day of Bhadrapad Shukl Chaturdashi or Anant Chaturdashi wearing a red thread known as ‘Anant Chaudas Thread’ is considered to be very auspicious.
- This is either worn as armlet or around the neck by both male and female.
- Wearing this will bring in happiness, health, and prosperity.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.