₨ 3.00 ₨ 3.00
- Disposable multipurpose leaf plates and bowl going by the name of Duna , are made by stitching the Sal leaves together with small bamboo sticks.
- The plates and bowls of its fresh leaf are used for many purposes during various occasions including religious rituals, cultural and traditional practices and festivals.
- Duna is made usually by using a single Sal leaf that is stitched together into a small bowl.
- It is used during the puja for making small offering.
- The fresh duna are considered as pure and usable during the religious and cultural rituals especially while making offerings to the gods and goddess.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.