ps-Lagaune Janai (लगाउने जनै),pc
₨ 0.00 ₨ 10.00
- Janai is a sacred thread made of cotton worn across the chest by Hindu men, especially Brahmin and Chhetri.
- They change this sacred thread after taking a bath in the holy river of Bagmati or Vishnumati or nearby rivers.
- This thread is only worn by males who have performed a religious ceremony called Bratabandhan.
- Janai means holy thread and Purnima is the full moon.
- On this day, Hindu Nepalese men of Brahmin and Chhetri perform their annual ritual of changing Janai.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.